At Sun, we believe in giving our patients a healthy, beautiful smile, and something to smile about. We try to positively impact the life of each our patients, as well as all members of the communities we serve. Some of the ways we do this include special events for our patients, their families and friends, providing educational dental-health events for local schools and organizations, sponsoring community events, and arts and cultural programs, and supporting the work of children's and other local charities and organizations. We also support our local business communities through membership in our Chambers of Commerce. Our doctors are encouraged to provide pro-bono services to patients who are needy. And of course, we're always spreading the message of the importance of a healthy smile, because we know it's an easy way to promote healthy bodies and happy lives.
Here are some of the groups whose important work we are proud to support:
- Boys and Girls Clubs
- Crossroads Youth and Family Services
- Reynolds House for Homeless Women and Children
- Wounded Warrior Project
- UTSA Health Science Center
- Special Olympics Las Cruces
- Beach to Bay Relay in Corpus Christi supporting the Special Olympics, Naval Relief Society and youth organizations in the coastal bend area.
- Texas 4000, benefiting cancer research at MD Anderson
- Save Our Boy Foundation – Supporting Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Research
- Las Cruces Chamber Ballet
- Ronald McDonald House
- Corpus Christi Hooks partnership to honor Month of the Military Child